- Do I need to separate my laundry?
What about delicate items like sweaters?
- We recommend washing whites separately, especially when you have newer dark clothes that may bleed color. The normal cost for this service is $2 extra per load to help cover the cost of using an extra washer plus $1 per load for Clorox. Clorox makes a difference in whiteness and helps with tougher stains. Please be sure that your socks are not balled up, and that there aren't clothes inside of clothes, such as two shirts that you took off together, or shorts and sweats that came off together. These oversights will prevent your clothes from getting their cleanest and may result in color runs. We also suggest that women use garment bags for their bras and underwear to prevent damage and potential loss from the laundry machines (due to some of these garments being so small).
Will my laundry shrink?
- If you would like something special done with your clothes, we will be more than happy to comply if possible. We will air dry, low heat dry, wash in delicate cycle, and wash separately. Simply put a note in your laundry bag with specific instructions, or tell us when you sign up online. If you can isolate the specific garments you want special care for, that helps make sure we get the right ones.
What if I give you something brand new?
- Laundry shrinks. But if you have special garments that you know are sensitive to shrinking, please leave a note when you sign up and isolate the items so that we can take special care with them. If you are worried about general shrinkage, also let us know to wash on warm wash and medium heat.
How can I be sure that nothing is missing?
- Please let us know when you are washing something for the first time. We will be happy to wash it separately (at no extra charge). This will prevent colors from running on your other clothes.
My laundry item was damaged in your care, how can you fix this?
- We weigh the clothes when we receive them (to the quarter of a pound) and we weigh them when they are completed, so we always know when there is a problem in the system (a typical load loses 1 ½ pounds due to moisture and dirt). We also wash and dry all of our customers' stuff individually (never mixing customers' laundry). To further insure against any laundry mix-ups, and to maintain the highest standard in service, we utilize a video surveillance system that watches all of the clothing as it moves through our laundry system. If you think something is missing, you can tell us and we will immediately investigate. However, all claims of missing clothes must be made within three days of laundry delivery or we will not be liable.
Where do you provide laundry service?
- After determining that the damage was in fact done by our laundry machines and/or handling we will reimburse you fully for your item. according to IFI standards. Reimbursement for damaged items is performed at the discretion of the local manager.
- We currently serve colleges, businesses, and private homes in Louisville and Southern Indiana. Please call for specific service delivery areas for your order. For drop-off service come see us at 6707 Strawberry Lane, Louisville 40214, one half block east of Southside Drive.
- When does the laundry service start/end? What date do I need to sign up by?
Do you do dry cleaning?
How much is 10lbs of Laundry?
- For students, pickups start the first week of classes and end the last week of the semester. The sooner you sign up the sooner your laundry pickups can begin, but you can sign up at any point during the semester and prices are prorated to reflect how many weeks remain in the semester. For our residential customers, pickups can start as soon as you request and end whenever you request.
- It is difficult to describe in words what this is. Basically a normal household washing machine holds 7 or 8 pounds of laundry.
|10 lbs Per Week||15 lbs Per Week||20 lbs Per Week|
|2 pairs of Jeans||3 pairs of Jeans||4 pairs of Jeans|
|1 button-down shirt||2 button-down shirt||2 button-down shirt|
|1 pair of shorts||2 pair of shorts||2 pair of shorts|
|5 t-shirts||5 t-shirts||6 t-shirts|
|7 pairs of underwear||9 pairs of underwear||9 pairs of underwear|
|1 towel||2 towels||2 towels|
|7 pairs of socks||7 pairs of socks||8 pairs of socks|
- When do you charge my credit card and how often?
- Your card will be charged when you sign up for a package. For weekly packages, your card will also be charged anytime you go over your weekly pound limit.
Pick Up & Delivery
- What if I miss my laundry pickup?
Do I need to be home for laundry pickup and delivery?
- We are flexible. If you miss your day, your laundry can be picked up later in the week, as long as you contact the office and request a pickup time. You must stick to the schedule, however, to receive the best possible turnaround time. If you completely miss a week of laundry for any reason, please call us so we can give you double the pounds for the following week.
What if I need an expedited service ASAP pickup?
- No. If you have previously arranged with us (in writing) to pickup or leave your laundry in a secure location there is no need for you to be home for either.
What is the procedure if I miss a laundry pickup for a week and need to submit double the pounds for the following week?
- If you need a one time ASAP pickup (expedited service) please call for pricing and availability during normal business hours of 9 AM to 4 PM (or send a text if it is outside those hours). If you ask for an ASAP pickup on a Friday night, you might not get it until Monday morning. Just call us (or text) and we will see how to best accommodate you.
- You can request double pounds on the website at https://www.wewilldoit4u.com/my_account/laundry_double_pounds.php (also a link off of the My Laundry Account page). Give us a call or send us an email letting us know you missed the pickup and would like double pounds for the next week. We can move your pickup to later in the week or carry over your missed pounds to the following week. Please note that this is a special arrangement we make when people miss a week, we do not offer a standard option of getting double pound EVERY other week.